PIXMA MX350 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon Printer Drivers MX350 Wi-fi House Place of work All-In-One delivers the versatility you would like to provide high-quality, relieve of use and optimum productivity into your own home or modest office environment. Permit the comfort to begin with the opportunity to conveniently print or scan wirelessly1 from wherever all over your home which has a built-in Wi-fi relationship. The integrated, entirely built-in 30-sheet Vehicle Document Feeder means fast copying or scanning of your respective originals, therefore, you can do other factors when the printer is operating. On top of that, different stability options like password safeguarded PDF’s permit you are feeling risk-free about making and distributing your most private data files.
Moreover, for people of you who would like to generate and personalize your net layouts, you can love Easy-WebPrint EX this means you only print what you would like, any time you want off the web2! Super G3 High-speed Fax3 and networkable Ethernet be confident, successful communication even though Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technological know-how maintains the integrity of your originals you’ll need to copy.
This multipurpose Wi-fi Office environment All-In-One also prints photograph lab high-quality images. Speaking of photographs, choose full gain of Canon’s excellent Wi-Fi printing technological innovation and print your pictures wirelessly from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod contact devices4. Delight in supplemental computer-less printing abilities through suitable memory playing cards, PictBridge, and optional Bluetooth5, six even though visuals are viewed with a two.5″ Lcd. Moreover, two Paper Paths permit you effortlessly pick out printing on simple or picture paper. Whether you happen to be managing your organization with a Computer system or Mac, the PIXMA MX350 Wi-fi Place of work All-In-One Printer fulfills all of your printing needs in original equipment and might match virtually wherever!
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.4 ipm10
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%-400%
- Copy Features: 4-in-1/2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.