imageCLASS MF244dw Black & White Laser Multifunction
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Driver Download – Canon imageCLASS MF244dw laser printer gives good quality output, feature-rich abilities, and dependability which is perfect for any compact office environment or household office environment natural environment.
The imageCLASS MF244dw has print, scan and duplicate capabilities in order to attain vital duties with only one equipment. With numerous easy to utilize attributes and different cellular methods, your everyday workflow is going to be a breeze.
The imageCLASS MF244dw has wi-fi connectivity, raising your productivity and allowing you to definitely print from practically anywhere in your house or workplace. The unit also has built in Wi-Fi Direct ability, enabling effortless connection to mobile devices and not using a router.
The imageCLASS MF244dw is provided which has an assortment of simple to work with cell capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible cellular unit, for instance, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Services and Google Cloud Print. You’ll be able to also scan hard copy originals using the Canon PRINT Business app.
- Easily connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi-Fi® Direct Connection6.
- Print at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute1, with your first print in your hands in 6 seconds or less2.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business7, Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9, and Google Cloud Print™10.
- Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, tiltable LCD panel.
imageCLASS MF244dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS MF244dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.