imageCLASS LBP6780dn Driver Download – The imageCLASS LBP6780dn offers advanced features and high speeds to address the needs of small and medium businesses. With the large and expandable paper capacity, high yield replacement cartridge and high duty cycle offices can get more done without interruptions.
The imageCLASS LBP6780dn produces black and white output at lightning fast speeds of up to 42 pages per minute1 with a Quick First Print time of fewer than 9 seconds2. In addition to speed, the LBP6780dn offers easy to use features such as the 5-line LCD with animations, a front loading paper cassette, and the Single Cartridge System.
- Lightning-fast print speeds of up to 42 pages per minute
- Quick First Print arrives in less than 9 seconds
- Canon Mobile Printing compatible
- Enjoy easy paper handling with the 500-sheet Front-loading Cassette and 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray
- Expand the paper capacity with the two optional 500-sheet cassettes, allowing up to a 1,600-page capacity
- Reduce paper consumption with two-sided printing
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
imageCLASS LBP6780dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS LBP6780dn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.