Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS8140 Smart, compact and related All-In-One with six original inks for printing exceptional good quality borderless photographs in the home. Small but efficient with attractive sq. Styling, this six solitary ink All-In-One features intelligent wireless and cloud connectivity and an auto-tilt panel with the ten.cm touchscreen – to generate fantastic photographs and crisp text documents in seconds.
Fantastically rapid Print beautifully wealthy borderless 4×6” pictures in seventeen seconds thanks to leading-edge technological innovation and six original inks, which involve a different Photograph Blue for more beautiful detail.
- VERSATILE PAPER SUPPORT with front and rear paper feeding ability.
- Print stunning photos from a SIX INDIVIDUAL INK SYSTEM including a Photo Blue ink tank.
- Using the CANON PRINT APP conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.
- Enjoy easy photo printing with a built-in SD MEMORY CARD READER.
- Intuitive control with an easy USER INTERFACE & 4.3″ LCD TOUCHSCREEN.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 /MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|TS8140 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows 32-64bit)|
|TS8140 MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows 32-64bit)|
|TS8140 Full Driver Package (Windows 32-64bit)|
|TS8100 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac v10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|