Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MX726 could be the innovative solution in your property business. That includes automatic double-sided printing and an automatic document feeder for copying, scanning and faxing, this All-in-One printer allows save you precious effort and time, while its XL and XXL ink cartridges assist help save you dollars.
Canon PIXMA MX726
But all that performance would necessarily mean very little with out sound quality, which is why the PIXMA MX726 utilizes 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution and 1PL Wonderful print-head know-how to make sharp, detailed prints with the excellent color copy.
The MX726 also delivers a variety of connectivity alternatives, to send print requests from the 2.5-inch color Lcd screen, out of your mobile or pill, out of your notebook by using Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable, or using PIXMA Cloud Website link employing Fb, Dropbox or Evernote.
Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.