Canon PIXMA MX456 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The PIXMA MX456 is undoubtedly a very affordable and classy answer for home business convenience to wirelessly print, duplicate, scan and fax.
Print photos and paperwork from, or scan to Apple/Android devices. Speedy printing at somewhere around 9.7ipm in black and five.5ipm in color. Effortless copying, scanning and faxing while using the built-in ADF. Higher resolution and microscopic ink dots make sure you deliver high-quality paperwork and shots. Scan at nearly 1200 x 2400 optical dpi. The PIXMA MX456 is the functional All-in-One resolution for the exceptional dwelling.
Print your emails, photos, web pages and documents from your AirPrint device.
My Image Garden
State-of-the-art software to organise, create and share your memories.
Wifi and Ethernet
Print, scan and copy from anywhere in your home or office.
Canon PIXMA MX456 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX456 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA MX456 Driver Download
*1 This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.