Canon PIXMA MX431 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon MX431 Superior quality relieve of use and versatility of the new PIXMA MX431 are ideal for multitasking modest office environment.
This multifunctional all in a single inkjet has wi-fi Wi-Fi® which lets you print and scan from anyplace. Many thanks to its perform new filters you managed to offer an artistic touch to every print.
- Multifunctional all in one printer, copier, fax, and scanner.
- WiFi connection
- Photo 4 “x 6” borderless approx. 46 seconds
- High-speed photo quality printing ESAT 9.7 ipm in black and 5.5 ipm color,
- Copy speed Colour FCOT approx. 21 seconds
- Canon app, download free app for iPhone® or iPod Touch® printing from anywhere
- ADF integrated and automatic sheet feeder
- Fax memory capacity of 50 pages and 19-speed dial positions
- Software Easy-PhotoPrint EX and Easy-WebPrint EX to customize Internet impressions
- Function for Full HD Movie Print
- fun filters, to give an artistic touch to your photos
- Flatbed scanning up (sheet size A4 and Letter)
- ADF scanning up to legal size (sheet size A4, LTR, and LGL)
- Fax transmission speed 33.6 Kbps Super G3
- Function Auto Image Correction II
- optional Bluetooth.
Canon PIXMA MX431 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX431 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.