Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon Pixma MX377 is among them. Multifunction inkjet printer that options print, scan, copy, and faxes it introduced mid previous. This printer is a continuation from the Canon Pixma MX366.
Canon PIXMA MX377 seems to get pretty compact and weighs about eight.5 kg. Printer with bodily proportions of 458 x 385 x two hundred mm appears to be very sophisticated with glossy and matte black alloy within just the printer program.
There was pretty enjoyable administration panel in just the suitable. There exists a clear potential button which has a backlit LED on the remaining exhibit screen also given that the fax about the suitable. You will find buttons to immediately scan and reproduction about the prime with the printer.
Scan or scan button that feels very snug allowing for you to scan on to a Personal computer by way of the Automobile Scan manner, which automatically acknowledges the sort of doc and scan and help save the configurations file best scan results. There Car Document Feeder on the major of your printer that will help in the whole process of scan and duplicate with this particular printer. Her ADF can delay to thirty sheets of paper.
Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.