Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux- PIXMA MX372 MX Collection – Inkjet Carry great top quality, pace, and simplicity of use on your residence business all during the name of elevated efficiency.
An integrated 30-sheet Automobile Document Feeder, FastFront are just some of the features that may help you effortlessly multi-task even though your PIXMA MX372 is at do the job. This could bring office performance to all-new ranges and cut down price tag within the same time.
The MX372 also lets you to change your workplace into a picture lab and print beautiful, borderless2 photograph lab excellent photos up to eight.5″ x 11″ in dimensions. Your photograph printing solutions now also include Full High definition video3 although it is possible to get pleasure from computer-less printing as a result of suitable direct print solutions.
The MX372 delivers the business imaging top quality and multipurpose answers which can guide you in bringing your small business to your following level. So, it is possible to print enterprise paperwork when you ought to and pics when you want to.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.