Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download – Printer PIXMA MX310 You will rapidly print shots with shade resolution as many as 4800 x 1200 coloration dpi1; a borderless 4″ x 6″ picture takes typically only about 46 seconds2. The automated Doc Feeder (ADF) holds approximately thirty originals, so it’s considerably easier to duplicate, scan or fax massive paperwork. Copies will probably be remarkably legitimate on the originals, and documents will aspect bold, laser-quality text. You will create 1200-dpi scans with vivid 48-bit color depth, and realize Tremendous G3 fax3 velocity in coloration and B&W.
Automated Doc Feeder (ADF) for as many as 30 originals, producing it a lot simpler to copy, scan or fax colossal paperwork. A replica will be pretty trustworthy on the first, and papers will feature bold, laser-quality textual content. FeaturesPrecision ink nozzles generate high-resolution pictures as much as 4800×1200 dpi coloration microscopic droplets of picoliter-sized ink two deliver great element deliver spectacular scans up to 1200×2400 dpi with vivid 48-bit shade depth.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)2, Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.