Canon PIXMA MG4280 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG4280 Compact and innovative All-In-One with print, duplicate and scan features. With Auto Duplex, color display screen, and Wi-Fi, it offers smartphone and Net printing, also, Apple AirPrint guidance.
For greatest versatility, it is achievable to print from and in some cases scan to the smartphone and tablet, all over your house, applying Canon PRINT app. With Apple, AirPrint assists you are able also to print shots, email messages, web content along with other paperwork wirelessly from the apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Canon PIXMA MG4280
Optional Ink Cartridges
- High yield XL Cartridges
- PG-540XL (Black)
- CL-541XL (Colour)
- Quality photos
- Double sided documents
- Smartphone and tablet printing
- AirPrint support
- Printing via Internet
Canon PIXMA MG4280 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- Ifthe Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4280 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.