Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver DownloadDriver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon PIXMA MG4240 Inkjet photograph Printers Canon PIXMA MG4240 evolved All-In-One photo printer with Wi-Fi, internet printing, and Auto Duplex. The Canon PIXMA MG4240 is an inkjet photo printer with full functionality with numerous convenient options.
The Canon MG4240 was providing a friendly and straightforward to make use of features for printing with wi-fi connection, make stronger computerized duplex (2-sided paper printing), in a position to work further to scan as well as working as a copier machine. Now not forgetting additionally toughen Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud that makes it straightforward for customers of smartphones and drugs to print from a mobile.
PIXMA Cloud hyperlink
Get more out of your printer with the liberty to print right away from the web. Print images in seconds from CANON picture GATEWAY or Google’s Picasa online albums without using a computer. Produce calendars, download stationery and other templates direct from the PIXMA Cloud. Print Google doctors, Gmails, photo and PDF attachments from just about any place the usage of Google Cloud Print.
This instrument is a printer or multifunction all in one that you should utilize to print documents with images (color and mono). With the make stronger of a 2pl ink technology and nice ink cartridge machine, the Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer is capable of providing output quality prints with tremendous-highly useful to be the most decision of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 Bit / x64)/ Windows XP (32 Bit / x64) , Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 and Linux OS.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Installation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna,