Canon PIXMA MG4110 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The multifunctional Canon MG4110 can be an elegant and compact design. It’s superior performance in office environment printing, scanning and copying many thanks to its new features that will be seen as a result of its Liquid crystal display two.
Four display screen. ” Speed, excellent and connectivity make this unit ideal for daily duties at your home or business office.
Canon PIXMA MG4110
- Multifunctional inkjet for home
- Printer, copier, and scanner
- Wireless Wi-Fi
- Print speed:
– Black ESAT: Approx. * 9.9 ipm (images per minute) *
– Color ESAT: Approx. * 5.7 ipm (images per minute) *
- Print automatic duplexing
- 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution with two picolitre drops
- Photos borderless 4 “x 6” photo in approximately 44 seconds.
- Color LCD 2.4 “
- Software includes Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Canon EX Solution Center
- Technologies such as Auto Photo Fix II and Auto Document Fix
- Fun Filter Effect (Miniature Effect, Fish-eye Effect, Blur Background, Toy Camera, etc.)
- Complete Printing Videos in HD
- Mobile Printing: print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from iPad®, iPod Touch® and iPhone®
- Direct Print Hi-Speed USB and memory card reader
- Front paper feed
- Pixma Cloud Link helpful printing solutions templates and photos directly from the printer
- Creative Park Premium.
Canon PIXMA MG4110 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG4110 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.