Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver Download – The PIXMA MG3060 capabilities enhanced connectivity to help you get pleasure from the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, pill, and laptop comfortably. Print and scan trouble free of charge – even from your cloud or pick out social media internet sites. Print rapidly with quick print speeds of 8.0 ipm (B&W) and 4.0 ipm (Color), while enjoying a maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi.
The PIXMA MG3060 is just the right compact size and has all the right options including as Auto Power on, Quiet Mode, and PIXMA cloud link. Easily set-up the PIXMA MG3060 with confidence thanks to a simple setup process, and if you do have any questions, all Canon printers offer 100% U.S.-based service & support.
Effortless to make use of Knowledge wi-fi simplicity while using the Canon PIXMA MG3060 sequence, a versatile All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying paperwork quickly and easily. Crafted for your day-to-day printing requirements, from text-heavy files to color pictures, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly structure
- Mobile and cloud printing: Using PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed through the Canon PRINT app, you can now print from favorite social network and cloud services including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and much more.
- Square size printing: Get creative and print your images in Instagram-style with this printer, making it possible to now publish in rectangular sizes.
- Print wirelessly: Support for Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android provide printing from mobile devices. You can also print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible camera, while Access Point Mode means mobile users can connect to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network.
- Auto power on/off: This printer is smart – using the latest printer technology to save energy. The Auto Power on function automatically switches on when a print command is sent, and automatically switches off when it doesn’t receive a print order for a while.
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.