Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon MG2560 characteristics a smooth design and style which makes it the right All-in-One printer for even the smallest house business office. But don’t fret, compact doesn’t indicate inferior. The Canon PIXMA MG2560 comes with My Image Garden software package that puts all your favorite printing attributes, like Distinctive Filters and Whole High definition Movie Print2, in a single hassle-free computer software application. Rejoice your vivid memories by making custom-made prints from your treasure trove of photos and movies. My Image Garden also will help you organize your pictures with calendar view and facial recognition. As well as, resourceful templates in different color combos and styles assist in inspiring your picture initiatives. Also, you?ll have usage of Inventive PARK PREMIUM4 the place you’ll be able to download exceptional, innovative assignments and material.
Featuring 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and 2PL Wonderful print-head technological know-how, the PIXMA MG2560 works by using the higher resolution, microscopic ink dots to develop the best quality documents and pics. Not only that, this inkjet printer is quick – providing 8.0 ppm in black & white and 4.0 ppm in color – and it is quiet, with a Quiet Mode that allows you to print at any time of the day or night. The PIXMA MG2560 also capabilities an auto-power function to help conserve energy, while its optional XL ink cartridges help save on printing costs. Pixma MG2560 printer type is the parent or derivative of the Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.