Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Canon MAXIFY MB5450 full modest workplace resolution For efficient smaller workplace printing, without having compromising on general performance, top quality or trustworthiness MAXIFY MB5450 Series is your best alternative.
Canon MAXIFY MB5450
With top quality, marker resistant inks, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and one two-sided pass scanning, it is possible to print at large volumes, more quickly than previously right before. A significant eight.8cm color touchscreen supplies easy entry to all of MAXIFY MB5450 Series capabilities. In addition to a high-capacity 500 sheet feeder, fifty sheet automatic document feeder and double-sided printing, MAXIFY MB5450 Sequence also supports a variety of paper measurements and types – from A4 basic paper, to labels, envelopes, picture paper and perhaps two-sided ID card copying – using the pressure away from common office environment print employment.
High-quality prints, every time
Dual Resistant High-Density ink has been specially developed for business printing. This high-quality ink gives you vivid colors, deep blacks, and crisp text, without the worry of smudging.
This MAXIFY MB5450 Type Printer is a derivative of the Canon MAXIFY MB5400 Series
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Printer Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MB5450 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5450 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5450 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5450 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0a (Mac)|
|MB5450 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 (Windows)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.2.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver.2.1.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac)|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)|