Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The MB2710 Wireless Home Business Office All-In-1 Inkjet printer was created to assist your job intelligently and quickly, with functions like Fast Initial Print1 and Timetable On/Off your organization can print out rapidly and spend less. Specially designed to meet the requirements of home -structured business, the MB2710 provides strong, colorful prints of your company documents.
THE MAXIFY MB2710 is made to get the workhorse your company demands. The MB2710 features a swift very first printout time as fast as 6 seconds1 with quickly print out speeds up to 24 ipm (BAndW)/15.5 ipm (Colour) obtaining the prints you need if you want them. Designed for the significant work, it features a substantial 500-page papers capacity along with a 20,000 web page maximum month-to-month duty cycle2.
The efficient MAXIFY printer tanks provide a very high page yield from a single group of XL ink cartridge tanks, and also the Dual Resistant Substantial Occurrence (DRHD) inks create laser light razor-sharp text that may be smudge and highlighter resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MB2700 series Full Driver & Software Package – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MB2700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MB2700 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MB2700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0a (Mac)|
|MB2700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|Software Canon Printer|