Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac – Canon MB2120 Supplying the Trustworthiness Your company Deserves It does not matter what sort of small business you may have, results are finally defined because of the get the job done that is undoubtedly accomplished at the rear of the scenes.
You can perform quick and intelligent together with the Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Wi-fi Home Place of work All-in-One Printer, assisting you to get as a result of your workload. Specially designed to help meet the wants of home-based companies of 1-4 users, it provides crisp, vibrant prints within your small business paperwork quickly, cost-effectively, and reliably.
The MAXIFY MB2120 printer features a quick initial printout time of six seconds1 with print hastens to 19.0 ipm (B&W)/13.0 ipm (Color). Built for big jobs, it has a large 250 sheet paper cassette and 20,000-page duty cycle2. The efficient MAXIFY ink tanks deliver a high page yield from 1 set of ink, and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink system produces laser sharp text that is smudge and highlighter resistant.
- PGI-1200 Black – 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL)
- PGI-1200 Cyan – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- PGI-1200 Magenta – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- PGI-1200 Yellow – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Colour Pages when using XL ink tanks.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/ XP)|
|MB2100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/ XP)|
|MB2100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/ XP)|
|MB2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac v10.13/ v10.12/ v10.11/ v10.10/ v10.9/v10.8/v10.7)|
|MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac v10.13/ v10.12/ v10.11/ v10.10/ v10.9/v10.8/v10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0a (Mac v10.13/ v10.12/ v10.11/ v10.10/ v10.9/v10.8/v10.7)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary Ver.1.0.5 (Windows)|