Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver Download – With the new Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Wireless Household Business office All-in-One Printer, you may operate rapid and sensible, aiding you to get a lot performed definitely. No matter the scale of your respective dwelling workplace, achievements are ultimately outlined because of the get the job done that’s done at the rear of the scenes.
Specially built to help meet the wants of home-based enterprises, it provides crisp, vibrant prints of the business paperwork – rapidly, cost-effectively and reliably. The elegant, successful MAXIFY MB2010 printer can conserve time and expense and enhance efficiency, owing to a quick to start with printout time and fast multi-page copying.
Small Office/ Home Office Inkjet Printers
Crafted to take care of significant positions, its paper cassette retains 250 sheets of paper, and its high-speed ADF accommodates fifty sheets of writing at the same time. The ink tanks deliver a substantial page generate, while an innovative ink formula guarantees the fresh textual content, sharp contrast, and vivid hues which can be smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. The bottom line: the high quality, low-cost prints.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.