Canon MAXIFY IB4100 Printer Drivers Download – The Canon MAXIFY iB4100 Wireless, Little Business printer, is speedy and smart so that you can aim at developing your business.
Often being able to print which has a quick first printout time in as very little as 6 seconds from electrical power on, and fast print periods of 24.0 ipm Black/White and 15.5 ipm Colour.
Personalized to meet the desires of around nine end users it is possible to electricity via your paperwork with two paper cassettes delivering a mixed ability of 500 sheets – or merely a whole ream of paper, so you are all set for just about any occupation.
MAXIFY printers feature a Small Cost for each Print having a High Website Yield which will help save you funds by offering a significant volume of prints from one particular set of XL ink tanks.
Support for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria, and the Canon PRINT App makes it easy to print from mobile devices. All popular cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and OneDrive can also be used for direct printing. Access point mode allows a mobile device to connect directly to the printer – no Wi-Fi network is required.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
Please note that the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App has now replaced the Easy-PhotoPrint App.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is a free application for Apple iOS or Android smartphones and tablets that when connected to a Wi-Fi enabled PIXMA, MAXIFY or SELPHY printer enables a wide range of printing capabilities.
Canon MAXIFY IB4100 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY IB4100 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.