Canon ISENSYS MF9130 Driver Download – Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 For small, dynamic teams that demand from customers experienced output from a smart machine Impress with color. Give your small business a large advantage with Canon’s experienced production.
This sturdy, color, laser all-in-one presents compelling Deliver features within an easy to utilize and compact unit. All-in-One color cartridges Gain from continual, good quality output. Each with the four small color cartridges contains toner, drum and cleaning models – minimizing routine maintenance needs and rising reliability. Substitution is clean and rapid, with straightforward entrance loading
- Colour Laser All-in-One
- 21 ppm color printing and copying
- High-quality color output
- Quick First-Print & energy efficient
- Network ready
- Scan to email, network folder & USB memory key
- 3.5 inch (8.8cm) colour TFT display
- Double sided print, copy, scan & Fax
- Type: Colour
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Greyscales: 256 levels
- Compatibility: TWAIN¹, WIA¹
- Max. Scan Width: 216 mm
Canon ISENSYS MF9130 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ISENSYS MF9130 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.