Canon iSENSYS MF226dn Printer Drivers Download – i-SENSYS MF226dn Effective, network prepared mono laser All-In-One for busy small workplaces. Increase productiveness with speedy automatic 2-sided printing and ADF. Create efficient workflows with fast one-touch remedy keys. This compact and stylish mono laser All-In-One provides the benefit of the experienced top quality printer, scanner, copier and fax in a single house conserving device. Community prepared its productiveness boosting functions may be shared seamlessly throughout your business office – producing it the ideal option to raise the efficiency of any occupied workplace.
- Network ready, stylish and compact mono laser All-In-One
- Easily print from IOS or Android devices
- Easy operation with tilting display and large touchscreen
- No waiting for prints with Quick First Print
- Achieve more with 2-sided printing
Canon iSENSYS MF226dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon iSENSYS MF226dn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.