Canon iSENSYS MF212w Printer Drivers Download -The imageCLASS MF212w is a quick to make use of, wireless1 laser multifunction printer that creates skilled output and functions an array of cellular capabilities. With print, duplicate, and scan desires put together into one compact gadget your modest workplace or household workplace will run competently.
It indeed is basic to stay productive in the little place of work or household office with functions like a Swift First Print of 6 seconds or less5 and quick print speeds of as many as 24 pages per moment.6 With the 250-sheet7 front loading paper cassette and Solitary Cartridge Method, replacing provides has not been easy.
The variety of capabilities available to that you are all conveniently uncovered by utilizing the intuitive 5-line Lcd. Also, the control panel is tiltable to greatest match your preferences. For your entire modest business and residential workplace print, duplicate, and scan requires look no further more than the imageCLASS MF212w.
Connectivity and Software Specifications
- Standard Interface(s): USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n1
- WiFi Access Mode: Infrastructure Mode
- WiFi Authentication Methods: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Letter
- Duplex Scan: No
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Scan Features: Push Scan, Pull Scan
Canon iSENSYS MF212w Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon iSENSYS MF212w Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.