Canon ImageCLASS MF9220cdn Driver – The Canon Color imageClass MF9220Cdn is a reliable and capable color MFP with excellent features for small offices and workgroups. Its output is substantial across the board. Its photo prints didn’t have quite the quality of the Editors’ Choice Canon imageClass MF8350Cdn, though the text was slightly better.
It’s not quite as fast as most similar systems we’ve tested, including the MF8350Cdn, but its speed is still adequate. If you’re looking for a color MFP to anchor a small office or workgroup, it’s worth a close look.
Canon ImageCLASS MF9220cdn
Canon’s Color imageClass MF9220Cdn claimed running costs for the MF9220Cdn of 2.1 cents per monochrome and 9.2 cents per color page are a plus. The color cost, in particular, is among the lowest we’ve seen.
- Canon ImageCLASS MF9220cdn Driver Download
- Canon MF9220Cdn Driver Download
- Canon MF9280Cdn Driver Download
- Canon ImageCLASS MF9280Cdn Driver Download
- Print and Copy in full-color and black & white at the same speed of up to 22 pages-per-minute
- Duplex Versatility – two-sided printing, copying, faxing and scanning
- Superior Color Imaging – capture finer details when you print or copy with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity where your image will be true to the original
- Password-protected Department ID Management helps to control device usage
- 3.5-inch color panel with Easy-Scroll Wheel
- Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 1W of energy used8
- LDAP Address Book facilitates quick and easy scanning and sending
- Built-in Ethernet port for network printing, PC faxing and scanning
- Two USB ports for scanning direct
Canon MF9220Cdn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MF9220Cdn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon MF9220Cdn Driver Language
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Ceština, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Lietuviu, Latviešu, Slovenšcina, Slovensky, Româna.