Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Macintosh.
The Canon MF4770n Black & White Laser Multifunction does it all in one compact design Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Designed to meet the needs of home offices and small offices. The imageCLASS MF4770n can be a robust multifunction printer with speeds of as many as 24 web pages per minute, a quick Initially Print Time of just 5.8 seconds and also a tiltable management panel that provides efficiency and usability to any workspace.
The MF4770n also offers the benefit of networking through an Ethernet relationship. This means you provide the capability to share printing, scanning, and pc faxing.
Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n
Black & White Laser Multifunction
The imageCLASS MF4770n is a fast and versatile machine that delivers high-quality laser output. The new technologies used include the tiltable control panel, quiet mode10 and simple solution keys. The MF4770n offers the convenience of networking via an Ethernet connection and quick print and copy speeds. For Scanner Support ImageClass MF4770n
Canon MF4770n Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If the Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.