Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Black and White Laser Printer
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Driver Download – Canon imageCLASS MF249dw laser printer offers high-quality output, feature-rich capabilities, and reliability that is ideal for any small office or home office environment. The imageCLASS MF249dw has print, scan, copy and fax capabilities so you can accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. With many easy to use features and various mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw
The imageCLASS MF249dw has wireless connectivity, increasing your productivity and allowing you to print from almost anywhere in your home or office. The device also has built in Wi-Fi® Direct capability8, enabling easy connection to mobile devices without a router.
The MF249dw is equipped using a range of simple to use cellular capabilities for printing on- the-go utilizing your appropriate cell products, like Apple® AirPrint®10, Mopria™ Print Service11 and Google Cloud Print™12. You can also scan hard copy originals using the Canon PRINT Business app.
- Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, tiltable, touch LCD panel.
- Supports host-based UFR II LT, PCL (5e, 6) languages to provide printing versatility.
- Eco-conscious, all mode, two-sided printing out of the box helps save paper and related cost.
- Paper capacity allows for 250 sheets in the standard cassette, 50 sheets in the duplexing automatic document feeder and 1 sheet in the multipurpose tray6.
- Low energy consumption; uses approximately 2 W in wireless, Energy Saver Mode.
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.