Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.one.ten.two Support OS Windows. The Software Tool enables you to complete printer servicing or alter the settings of the printer. This file is the software package that adjustments the printer settings and performs servicing.
How to Opening the Maintenance Tool?
- This an application software package to complete printer servicing or alter the settings of the printer.
- When the canon printer drivers are put in, the Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool is also put in.
- To set up only Canon IJ PA Tool, entry the Canon world wide web internet site and download the software package.
IJ Printer Assistant Tool
- Performs print head cleansing.
Print head cleansing removes any blockage in the print head nozzles.
Perform cleansing when printing gets faint, or a distinct shade fails to print, even although all ink amounts are sufficiently large.
- Performs deep cleansing.
Perform deep cleansing when two Cleaning attempts do not resolve the print head issue.
for additional information, you can go to the official developer web page Here
- Filename: pat_-win-one_twenty_one-ea34_two.exe
File Version: one.twenty.one
File Size: eight.70 MB
File Languages: Multilanguage
Post Date: 06/ten/2019
How to start out the IJ Printer Assistant -Tool
It can be launched in the following approaches.
- Click Maintenance and Preferences icon in the Maintenance tab of the printer driver.
- From the Windows Start menu, click (All apps, Apps, or All Programs ->) Canon Utilities -> IJ Printer Assistant Tool.
Environment Operating System
Windows ten (32-64bit)/ Windows eight.one(32-64bit)/Windows seven SP1 or later on(32-64bit)